We source the best materials in the industry like wood mouldings, acrylic glazing with UV protection, and acid-free mats and foam core. Premium is our starting point.
The solid wood border that frames your art
- Built from solid wood.
- Available in premium finishes like hand-leafing, veneer, and gesso.
- Custom cut and joined to make your art truly one of a kind.
The strong, lightweight backing that adds strength and rigidity to your art
- Acid-free backing to keep artwork smooth and supported
- Dry mounted using a reversible heat activation process
- Float mounting, hinge mounting, or even sewing are available options
For digital uploads
- Archival inks
- Printed on premium lustre or enhanced matte paper
The decorative (sometimes colorful) border that visually separates your art from the moulding
- Acid-free mat board used to separate art from acrylic.
- Available in a multitude of colors.
The clear glazing that protects the front of your art
- Lightweight and beautifully clear
- Superior UV protection and shipping durability compared to glass
The decorative backing that keeps dust out
- Seals the back of your artwork to keep out dust and debris–vital for preservation
- Cute, custom design
Hardware attached to the back of the frame
- Corresponding nails and hooks are also included–all you need is a hammer!
- Based on the size of your frame - sawtooth hangers, hanging wire, or corner brackets.
Make it special
Your personalized text is engraved on an antique brass plate and screwed into the moulding.
Your personalized text is printed on the mat, centered or right- or left-aligned under your art.
Your personalized message is printed and enclosed in an envelope on the back of the frame.
A premium metal stand that allows small custom frames to sit on a tabletop.
We’ll mount your art on a pedestal and attach it to the mat, revealing the edges of the piece.
Elevate your frame with a layered accent mat, fine linen mat, or oversized 8-ply mat.
We frame every piece like a masterpiece
Handcrafted with care
With old school craftsmanship, new technology, and serious attention to detail, our craftspeople custom build every frame at our studios.
There’s no reason to wait forever for your framed piece. We get started once you place your order and keep you posted every step of the way.