The Best of #framebridge 2016
After two years and thousands of tags on Instagram and Facebook, we have to say your tags and mentions still make our heart skip a beat. Whether you're showing off your space or sharing your story, we love seeing how our frames become a part of your home. To properly bid 2016 adieu, we've rounded up a few that really blew us away.
1. Art and TVs can be friends. @jlgarvin shows us that gallery walls are the perfect way to soften the lines of your latest flat screen, and make things feel a little more homey.
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="1080.0"] @jlgarvin[/caption]
2. Above the couch diptychs make double the living room impact. Plus, they're super easy to break apart and style differently when it comes time to rearrange. Beautiful and functional--yes please.
3. Our DC neighbors never cease to inspire us with their style. We still can't get enough of our friend Michelle Solobay's swoonworthy interiors. (Wanna see the full home tour? Check it out.)
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="640.0"] @michellesolobay[/caption]
4. That magical moment when we realized you all were as into navy walls as much as we were. And buffalos.
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="1080.0"] @brittanymakes[/caption]
5. This collab with One Kings Lane. If only we had a stunning archway for all our vintage collections... sigh.
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="640.0"] @onekingslane[/caption]
6. We love working with our friends especially when we can do it not only once, but twice. Take a peek at Parachute founder Ariel Kaye's home tour, and how we styled one bedroom five ways with Parachute.
7. Best bathroom pic of all time? Certainly your (and our) favorite of 2016.
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="750.0"] @chandlerrosephoto[/caption]
8. When we teamed up with Instagram favorite Letterfolk for a holiday giveaway and learned that letterboards and Instagram Minis are destined for greatness.
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="1080.0"] Framebridge[/caption]
9. The force is in your kids' room, and it looks really good. These pieces from Concepcion Studios look awesome in clean gallery frames.
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="1080.0"] @laurenlefevre[/caption]
10. Oh, and while we're on the subject of kids' rooms, let's talk about this one from Lay Baby Lay. She enlarged vintage family photos to hang above her girls' beds. The perfect mix of old and new. (Head over here for a step-by-step guide on how to get the look.)
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="2500.0"] @laybabylay[/caption]
11. And all of these nurseries...stunning, right? (Even more goodness over here, too.)
12. The perfect gift: is and will always be photos of your little ones. We still can't get over this sweet moment from Calivintage.
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="1080.0"] @calivintage[/caption]
13. And can we talk about the family photos?! You all really nailed it in 2016.
14. We couldn't be happier to have met Jenny Cipoletti of https://www.instagram.com/margoandme/. She is a source of endless style inspiration and a true joy to work with. Her Parisian style has us dreaming of matching etageres, a crystal chandelier, and, of course, a nine square gallery wall.
15. Wallpaper came (is coming?) back in a big way. And we LOVE the look. Especially with a column of framed Instagrams on a skinny accent wall like this one.
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="1080.0"] @dearlizzy[/caption]
16. We will always have a special place in our heart for this little man. @emilyloeffelman's son Asher never fails to make us smile.
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="1080.0"] @emilyloeffelman[/caption]
17. This ballerina reminds us to look up and always keep dreaming.
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="1080.0"] @abnousabbey[/caption]
18. What roundup would be complete without babies...in boxes. Turns out they're good for more than just shipping your frames.
19. Artists! We were lucky to be able to four with these four, fierce ladies. If you haven't gotten one of their pieces yet, we definitely recommend you do now. Like, right now. (And if you're hungry for more you need to check out our favorite 100 prints.)
20. LOVE really is all around the Framebridge feed. Reading this Instagram caption brought tears to our eyes.
"On November 28th of this year, my wife and I celebrated one year of marriage! To commemorate our anniversary, I chose to frame this photo of us holding hands in front of the Love Locks in Paris."
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="1080.0"] @joekenneth_[/caption]
21. Of course, our favorite influencers. From family photo gallery walls, to travel memories, and gifting ideas we were never short of inspiration. (Link to posts)
22. GQ Insider and Framebridge fan, Gary Williams aka @masterwilliams showing off this killer office gallery wall. His photos always inspire us, and his thoughtfulness always makes him shine extra bright. Read his amazing story here.
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="750.0"] @masterwilliams[/caption]
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="1080.0"] @framebridge[/caption]
24. ALL the gallery walls. Go big or go home? More like: go big in your home. 2016 saw the rise of the grid gallery wall (looking at you, Ivory Lane and Simply Sona), and the volume turned up on the traditional salon style.
25. And finally, what list would be complete without a wing and a wag to your partners in crime. After all, what fun is a new frame without someone to enjoy it with?
We can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeves... er, on your feeds in 2017. Be sure to tag us #framebridge and @framebridge and hello New Year!